Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc. (BAVI) produces high-quality chicken in partnership with poultry farmers all over the country.
The company provides them with chicks, feeds, and technical expertise, while they handle the rest of the poultry growing process.
Recently BAVI feted its top 10 contract growing (CG) partners for 2019 in separate virtual events from July to September.
Wilberto Alcasabas of the Southern Tagalog region earned the top spot and was rewarded with P100,000. (He received his prize much earlier, in February.)
The rest of the top 10 CG partners each had P50,000:
2. Antonio Gelomio (Calbayog)
3. Cascia Farms (Cebu)
4. Donex Agro Industrial Corp. (Bacolod)
5. Donex Agro Industrial Corp. B (Bacolod)
6. MJM Poultry Farm B (Cebu)
7. Jed Farm (Cebu)
8. Zetta Farms (Southern Tagalog)
9. Golden Hen Farms (Cebu)
10. Danilo Musico (Bicol)
Meanwhile the CG partners with the most efficient No Antibiotics Ever (Zero Antibiotics) chicken production were also recognized. Each of them received P25,000.
1. Wilberto Alcasabas (Southern Tagalog)
2. Cascia Farms (Cebu)
3. Zetta Farms (Southern Tagalog)
4. Golden Hen Farms (Cebu)
5. King of Mercy (Southern Tagalog)
6. Solid Rock S Poultry Farms Corp. (Southern Tagalog)
7. Harmoxa Poultry Farm, Inc. (Southern Tagalog)
8. Jacynth Pro Farm, Inc. (Cebu)
9. Mt. Banahaw Nature Farm, Inc. (Southern Tagalog)
10. Lord of Mercy A (Southern Tagalog)
The awarding ceremonies, done per geographic area, also included the CG partners’ annual meeting and industry update.
In his written message to the business partners, BAVI President Ronald Mascariñas expressed profound gratitude, particularly for their perseverance throughout the recent COVID-19 lockdown.
“The challenges seemed insurmountable at times and you lost much sleep worrying about your people and your business. Although badly bruised, you bravely soldiered on—unbroken,” he said. “On behalf of the company and from the bottom of my heart, thank you.”
Mascariñas also committed support even as the company faces the challenges of the “new economy.”
“Rest assured that we are equally determined to continue to enrich our partnership, to extend to you the systems and services that has been forged, tried and tested in this crisis and proved well-suited to the new economy that is coming out of it,” he wrote.