Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc. (BAVI) is committed in ensuring that personal and sensitive personal information, including health information is handled by the appropriate departments on a strictly “for your eyes-only pollcy” in accordance with the Data Privacy Law of the Philippines. These departments include the following units:
- Human Resources
- Farming and Growing
- Veterinary Care
- Distribution and Logistics
- Business Centers
- Trucking and Transportation
- Information Technology
- Legal Services
- Vendor Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance and Accounting
When an individual is engaged by authorized BAVI personnel, including application for employment an individual is asked to supply information to enable processing of your specific application and for ongoing maintenance of any specific agreements with BAVI. Generally, the information BAVI collects includes:
- Personal contact details
- Place of birth
- Health details
- Previous employment history (for HR)
- Qualifications and credentials (for HR)
- Government identification details
- Family members
- Emergency contact details
- Other pertinent information as required to serve BAVl’s obligations in an agreement
Additional personal information may be collected during the course of an individual’s engagement to manage the ongoing relationship between an individual and BAVI. Examples may include time, attendance, leave requests, medical certifications, performance appraisals, psychological examination results, annual medical examination results, pay history, bank details, etc.
In most circumstances, most information is collected directly from an individual. At the time information is collected, an individual will be advised if there are legal requirements for an individual to supply the information, for example, if such information is required for immigration or taxation purposes.
In some circumstances information about an individual may be provided by third parties such as referring individuals or entitles, headhunting firms, manpower agencies, job portals. Other information such as previous employees, employers and referrals may also provide information about an individual to BAVI. If such are these cases, then the individual and these third parties have previous agreements that these third parties can provide this information to BAVI without BAVI acquiring a direct consent from the individual.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information or sensitive personal information collected, stored, processed and retained by BAVI will be used in managing processes associated with your engagement with BAVI. These activities may include, but not limited to the following:
- Relationship management
- Recruitment, selection and appointment functions
- Payroll processing
- Benefits administration, including loans, government remittances, attendance, etc.
- Performance management and appraisals
- Workplace health and safety
- Permits and licensing
BAVI may also use these personal or sensitive personal information in the following circumstances:
- Customer services
- Operational management
- Management of grievances or disciplinary procedures
- Recovery of debts from BAVI such as loans, advances, etc.
- Life, medical or motor insurance
- Overall company planning such as budgetary projections
- Reportorial requirements for regulatory offices such as DOLE, Phil-Health, PAGIBIG and the Social Security Systems, the Food and Drug Administration, etc.
Storage and Security of Personal and Sensitive Personal Information
BAVI shall store each individual’s personal and sensitive personal information in a combination of electronic and paper formats. BAVl’s security policies and procedures along with our technical systems provide a secure environment which restricts access to authorized staff only. Our staff are regularly trained and oriented on the aspects of data privacy protection and handling to ensure proper compliance.
Disclosure of Personal Information
BAVI will only generally disclose an individual’s personal information to third parties upon consent of this document based on specific purpose, which is the purpose of managing and maintaining an individual’s contracting arrangements or employment agreements with BAVI, or if BAVI has informed the individual, if such purpose is outside of this specific purpose, which needs specific consent from the concerned individual via another consent mechanism. However, from time to time, BAVI may be required to disclose an individual’s information in circumstances such as:
- If required to do so by law. This could be required by legitimate and valid court orders, subpoenas, the Bureau of Internal Revenue, the Department of Labor and Employment, PhilHealth, PAGIBIG and the Social Security System. BAVI will not be sharing an individual’s personal information to any third parties and other government agencies without informing the individual and has not given full consent to do so.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the individual and co-worker’s life and health, as well as life and health and safety of the general public.
In general course of BAVl’s business, your personal information may be provided to:
- Our insurance providers and brokers to cover life insurance, medical and non-life insurance benefit packages
- Travel providers
- Permits and licensing
- Reportorial requirements to government regulatory agencies.
Accessing and Accuracy of Personal Information
An individual doing business or is engaged in a contractual agreement with BAVI has the right to access his/her personal information that is held by BAVI. An individual is also entitled to request that personal information held about the individual is accurate and up to date and therefore can be amended accordingly. BAVI may also require an individual, on a regular basis, to perform an update of his/her personal information so that BAVI is ensured that BAVI is holding the individual’s most updated personal information. As the accuracy of information held depends largely on the information provided, BAVI also advises and urges each individual to:
- Advise BAVI immediately if there are any errors or updates in your personal information and
- Advise BAVI and keep BAVI updated on any immediate changes in your personal information, such as name, contact details, civil status, dependents, etc.
Employees can request to make changes to, or access their personal information held in your personnel files (201 file) by contacting the Human Resources Department.
However, employees will be required to provide a written signed request if they wish to:
- Examine the contents in their personnel file or
- Have any corrections made or additional material added to their file or
- Request copies of certain documents from their file.
BAVI, however, reserves the right not to honor requests if such requests are deemed unnecessary or unjustifiable as well as deny providing copies of certain documents which are deemed to be the property of BAVI, such as disciplinary documents, live contracts, etc.
Access to personal files must be carried out in the presence of an authorized BAVI employee with access to such files. Files or certain documents cannot be removed from BAVI custody and documents cannot be removed from the file.
As such, withdrawal of the entire file or request for the deletion of the entire file is not allowed, for such withdrawal and deletion of the entire file while the any contract is still enforceable would only mean that BAVI cannot maintain and administer an its contractual obligations to the individual while agreement is still in force. As such, the withdrawal and deletion of the entire individual file is only allowed under specific employee file retention and disposal mechanisms as approved by BAVI and required by the Data Privacy Law.
Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc. (BAVI) operates the https://bountyagro.com.ph website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc. (BAVII) website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and email address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Privacy of Minors
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.