More than 3,000 teachers celebrated World Teachers’ Day (October 5) with generous food support from Chooks-to-Go.
The country’s largest rotisserie chicken chain gave away zero-antibiotics dressed chicken to 2,700 teachers in 27 schools nationwide, as well as 500 roast chicken vouchers to the raffle draw winners in a virtual event by the Department of Education.
According to Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc. (BAVI) President Ronald Mascariñas, teachers are the nation’s “true treasures that help secure a brighter future for the country.”
This is why BAVI has been supporting DepEd’s Teachers’ Day festivities in the past several years, he said.
“Lubos ang aming pasasalamat sa ating mga guro. HIndi po lingid sa amin ang hirap na kanilang dinaranas mapagsilbihan lamang ang ating mga mag-aaral,” added Mascariñas. “Ang kanilang busilak na puso para sa Pinas ay tunay na inspirasyon para sa amin.”
Chooks-to-Go visited the following schools from October 4 to 7 amid cheers and balloons:
- San Nicolas High School (Batac, Ilocos Norte)
- Quezon National High School (San Isidro, Isabela)
- Quezon Elementary School (San Isidro, Isabela)
- Padre V. Garcia National High School (Padre Garcia, Batangas)
- Siembre National High School (Bombon, Camarines Sur)
- Ramon Torres Dulao National High School (Bago City, Negros Occidental)
- Guanzon-Balgos Elementary School (Bago City, Negros Occidental)
- Cagsalaosao Elementary School (Cagsalaosao, Calbayog City)
- Trinidad Elementary School (Cagsalaosao, Calbayog City)
- Inayagan High School (Naga City, Cebu)
- Mandaue City Central School (Mandaue City, Cebu)
- Dumanjug Camboang Elementary School (Dumanjug, Cebu)
- Balabag-Jibao-an Elementary School (Sta. Barbara, Iloilo City)
- Balabag Elementary School (Sta. Barbara, Iloilo City)
- Libungao Elementary School (Kananga, Leyte)
- Ivisan Elementary School (Ivisan, Capiz)
- Malocloc Elementary School (Ivisan, Capiz)
- Mohon Elementary School (Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental)
- Sta. Cruz Elementary School (Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental)
- Binugao Central Elementary School (Toril, Davao City)
- Sirawan Elementary School (Toril, Davao City)
- Conel Central Elementary School (Corel, General Santos City)
- Ramon Magsaysay Cubao High School (Quezon City)
Bounty Agro Ventures, Inc. (BAVI) is the Philippines’ largest rotisserie chicken company, with almost 2,000 stores across the country.
The home of renowned brands such as Chooks-to-Go, Uling Roasters, Bounty Fresh, Adobo Connection, and HeiHei, it also forms part of the country’s second largest poultry integrator.
Through its pioneering Zero Antibiotics Chicken program, BAVI leads the local poultry industry in fighting the global menace of antimicrobial resistance (AMR).